PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN MASYARAKAT DI KANTOR URUSAN AGAMA KECAMATAN RANTAU BAYUR KABUPATEN BANYUASIN

Puji Rahman

Abstract


This public service is very important because it is always connected with the public or the general public who have a variety of interests and goals. The results showed that the Community Satisfaction Survey (SKM) on services at the Office of Religious Affairs in Rantau Bayur District was good. This can be seen from the survey value obtained by 3.47 and the SKM value of 86.75 which means that the quality of service is included in category B, so that the service can be said to be good. Based on the determinant test, it was found that the adjusted R Square (coefficient of determination R²) was 0.355 which means that the variable quality of service to community satisfaction at the Office of Religious Affairs, Rantau Bayur District, Banyuasin Regency has a contribution of 0.355 or 35.5% while the remaining 0.645 or 64.5 % explained by other variables not included in this study.


Keywords


community satisfaction survey; service requirements; service procedure

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmad, A. B. (2013). Pengaruh Dimensi Kualitas Pelayanan Puskesmas S.Parman Banjarmasin terhadap Kepuasan Pasien dalam Memperoleh Pelayanan Kesehatan. Jurnal Wawasan Manajemen, 1 (1). pp. 65-90.

Peraturan Menteri Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi Nomor 14 Tahun 2017 tentang Pedoman Penyusunan Survei Kepuasan Masyarakat Unit Pelayanan Instansi Pemerintah .

Siswanto, D. & Khasanah, I. (2019). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Fasilitas dan Nilai Pelanggan terhadap Kepuasan Pasien (Studi pada Pasien Ruang Rawat Inap Rumah Sakit PKU Muhamadiyah Gombong). Semarang: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis, Universitas Diponegoro.

Semil, N. (2018). Pelayanan Prima Instansi Pemerintah: Kajian Kritis pada Sistem Pelayanan Publik di Indonesia. Jakarta: Kencana

Ulumudin, A. (2014). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Administrasi Kependudukan terhadap Kepuasan Masyarakat di Kecamatan Bayongbong Kabupaten Garut. Jurnal Pembangunan dan Kebijakan Publik, 4(01), 1-6.

Undang-Undang No 25 Tahun 2009 Tentang Pelayanan Publik. 2009. Jakarta : DPR RI dan Presiden RI.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37295/wp.v14i01.43

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


________________________________________________________________

Wacana Publik

Organized by: Pusat Penelitian dan Pengabdian pada Masyarakat  STISIPOL Dharma Wacana
Published by: STISIPOL Dharma Wacana

Jalan Kenanga Nomor 3 Mulyojati 16c Metro Barat, Kota Metro, Provinsi Lampung Indonesia
Phone: (0725) 43241
Fax: (0725) 43241

Email: redaksiwacanapublik@stisipoldharmawacana.ac.id

 Creative Commons License

Wacana Publik is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

web counter View My Stats